Tiger Butter Chocolates4 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 10 min
“These chocolates were made by our mother throughout our childhood. The distinctive chocolate stripes give them a tiger-like pattern.” - by willywonka
Original recipe yields 18 chocolates
- Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with plastic wrap.
- Melt white chocolate in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching.
- Place melted white chocolate in a large bowl and stir in peanut butter until well combined. Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Melt dark chocolate in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching. Drizzle melted dark chocolate over the white chocolate-peanut butter mixture in stripes. Use a butter knife to make a marble pattern.
- Allow candy to set until it begins to firm up but is not solidified, about 45 minutes. Cut into squares.
Amount Per Serving (18 total)
- 261 cal
- 17.9 g
- 23.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"If you love peanut butter, what’s not to like? Not sure I used 5oz of chocolate. I had melted milk chocolate leftover from another use and just used what I had...." See more"
Tiger Butter II
Great Grandma's Peanut Butter Eggs
Just swipe to see more like this.