Strawberry Goat Cheese Bruschetta11 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 25 min
“The way the tangy, slightly salty goat cheese works with the syrupy, balsamic-coated strawberries and crispy, charred bread is a thing of beauty.” - by Chef John
Original recipe yields 12 slices
- Heat vinegar in a small skillet over medium-low heat. Simmer until reduced by about half, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Prepare a grill for high heat. Place bread slices on a foil-lined baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Combine strawberries and thyme in a small bowl and set aside.
- Grill bread on the preheated grill until browned, about 3 minutes per side.
- Spread goat cheese on toasted bread. Add black pepper, salt, and reduced vinegar to the strawberry mixture. Spoon over the goat cheese topped bruschetta. Garnish with additional thyme.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 303 cal
- 15.2 g
- 29.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (11)Rate This Recipe
"Good. I had some trouble reducing the vinegar, it turned hard fast. But the flavors came together well in the end...." See more"
"I have made this using basil instead of the thyme and its amazing!!! People always ask me for the recipe...." See more"
"I changed this a little, although I'm sure it would still deserve 5 stars, as written. This made an extremely good dessert, for my Sunday dinner. I used a frozen pound cake (thawed) instead of oiled..." See more bread, and only broiled it on one side, for one minute. However, I followed all the rest of the recipe. Everyone at the dinner loved it, even one person who HATES balsamic vinegar!!!"
Goat Cheese Arugula Pizza - No Red Sauce!
Cheese Ravioli with Three Pepper Topping
Just swipe to see more like this.