Seafood Lasagna II58 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 1 hr 30 min
“I improved on a friends recipe...now it is the best I ever cooked or tasted!” - by Rayna Jordan
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain, and rinse in cold water. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a skillet, cook onion in butter over medium heat until tender. Remove from heat, and stir in cream cheese, cottage cheese, egg, basil, and salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the soup, milk, wine, crabmeat, and shrimp.
- Lay 3 cooked lasagna noodles on the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Spread 1/3 of the onion mixture over the noodles. Then spread 1/3 of the soup mixture over the onion layer. Repeat the noodle, onion, soup layers twice more. Top with Cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until heated through and bubbly.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 471 cal
- 23.5 g
- 29.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (58)Rate This Recipe
"We have never had seafood lasagna before and this was great! I did make some changes though. I used only 1/4 cup onion and added 2 cloves chopped garlic. I used a 15 oz.container of Sorrento ricotta i..." See morenstead of the cottage cheese. Slowly melted cream cheese in onion mix,then added ricotta and rest of things until heated through. I used fresh shrimp and 1/2 pound scallops that I cut in half. Fried in pan with some butter and garlic until shrimp turned pink. I used Bumble Bee lump crab(more expensive than regular) but it all broke up so I will use regular kind in can next time. I will also add more scallops. To sauce mix, we use skim milk, so I added 1/3c half n half and also added 3 T fresh grated parmesan cheese. Didn't use the wine. I used mozzarella instead of cheddar and used between layers and on topping with parmesan. I let stand 10 min. after taking out of oven before serving and it held up great, it wasn't runny at all. Very good! Thanks Rayna!"
"This dish was outstanding! I read the previous reviews that thought it was runny, so I used ricotta instead of cottage cheese, and it was not runny at all!! Also, I thought chedder might be too shar..." See morep, so I used a mixute of shredded mozzarella and parmesan cheeses (you can buy the mixture in a bag). They melted perfectly over the top! It turned out absolutely fabulous!!! I fact, I have been asked to make it every night (and I just may)!!"
Chicken and Spinach Alfredo Lasagna
Broccoli and Carrot Lasagna
Just swipe to see more like this.