Paleo Maryland Crab Cakes1 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 35 min
“Feel free to get creative! Add celery, jalapenos, or other ingredients. You can also use chopped shrimp in this recipe for shrimp cakes.” - by sammyc14
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Grease a baking sheet.
- Whisk together egg, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, lemon juice, seafood seasoning, and black pepper in a bowl.
- Place crab meat in a separate bowl and pour egg and mayonnaise mixture in; gently combine with hands. Mix in 1/4 cup almond flour, peppers, green onions, and parsley.
- Form mixture into 6 patties. Place 1/3 cup almond flour in a shallow bowl. Dredge each cake in almond flour and set on prepared sheet pan; refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bake crab cakes in the oven until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 114 cal
- 6.8 g
- 4.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"I can't BEGIN to tell you how good this recipe was! I made a lobster tail stuffed with this crab mixture. The flavors positively burst in your mouth. The red bell pepper provided just a little kick..." See more (along with the Tabasco sauce). If you're doing paleo, Whole30, or Fast Metabolism Diet, you HAVE to try this!"
Chef John's Crab Cakes
Bonnie's Crab Cakes
Just swipe to see more like this.