Pear Gorgonzola Pizza2 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“With sweet pear and creamy cheese, this delicious pizza recipe is ready in 30 minutes.” - by Pillsbury Artisan Pizza Crust
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F for dark or nonstick pan (425 degrees F for all other pans). Spray 15x10-inch pan with sides with cooking spray.
- Heat 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add oil and onion; cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onion is softened and starting to brown. Reserve 1/2 cup pear. Stir remaining pear into onion. Cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Unroll dough in pan; starting at center, press dough into 15x10-inch rectangle. Bake about 8 minutes or until light brown.
- Evenly top crust with provolone cheese. Top with pear mixture and Gorgonzola cheese.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Top with spinach and reserved 1/2 cup pear slices. To serve, cut into 6 rows by 3 rows.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 359 cal
- 16 g
- 38 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
Pear and Gorgonzola Cheese Pizza
Veggie and Sausage Skillet Pizza
Just swipe to see more like this.