Pasta with Mini Steaks0 Reviews
- Ready In: 35 min
“Ground beef patties are broiled then served over pasta and Classico® Tomato and Basil pasta sauce for a complete meal is just 35 minutes.” - by Classico
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat broiler. Lightly coat the rack of a broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large saucepan cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl stir together bread and milk and let stand for 5 minutes. Add ground beef, onion, egg, oregano, and salt. Mix well. Place a piece of waxed paper on a large cutting board. Pat meat mixture into a 8x6-inch rectangle on the waxed paper. Cut in half crosswise and lengthwise to form four 4x3-inch rectangles.
- Using a large spatula, transfer meat to prepared broiler rack. Broil meat 4 to 5 inches from the heat for 12 to 15 minutes, or until a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the meat registers 160 degree F and until no longer pink inside. Cut each rectangle diagonally forming a total of 8 steaks.
- Drain pasta; set aside. In the same pan cook the zucchini in hot oil for 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in Classico® Tomato and Basil pasta sauce and pasta; heat through.
- Serve steaks with pasta mixture. Sprinkle each serving with cheese.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 612 cal
- 22.2 g
- 67.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Creamy Chicken and Tomato Pasta
Pasta with Beef and Pepper
Just swipe to see more like this.