Spicy Brunch Lasagna0 Reviews
- Prep: 40 min
- Ready In: 10 hr 15 min
“This make-ahead egg casserole features lasagna noodles, Classico® Four Cheese Alfredo pasta sauce and hash brown potatoes, making it great for brunch or a simple dinner.” - by Classico
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- In a large skillet, cook the Johnsonville® Mild Italian Ground Sausage until browned. Drain off fat; set aside. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine cottage cheese, chives, green onions and carrots; set aside.
- In a very large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; pour in egg mixture. Cook over medium heat, without stirring, until mixture begins to set on the bottom and around the edges. With a spatula or a large spoon, lift and fold the partially cooked egg mixture so that the uncooked portion flows underneath. Continue cooking over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until egg mixture is cooked through, but is still glossy and moist. Immediately remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the Classico® Four Cheese Alfredo pasta sauce and Italian seasoning. Spread about 1/2 cup of the sauce mixture over the bottom of a 3-quart rectangular baking dish. Layer half of the lasagna noodles in the dish, overlapping as necessary. Top with half of the remaining Classico® Four Cheese Alfredo pasta sauce, half of the cottage cheese mixture, half the hash browns, half of the scrambled egg mixture and half of the sausage mixture. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the cheese. Repeat layers.
- Cover dish tightly with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before baking. Remove plastic wrap and cover dish with foil. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake for 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake 15 minutes more or until heated through. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting into portions.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 414 cal
- 27.2 g
- 21.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Easy Lasagna II
Quick Skillet Lasagna
Just swipe to see more like this.