Dianne's Pumpkin Cookie Cups4 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 40 min
“These sugar cookie cups filled with a sweet and creamy pumpkin filling will be the cutest addition to your Halloween or Thanksgiving dessert table! Sprinkle with additional cinnamon or chopped nuts for decoration if desired.” - by Dianne
Original recipe yields 32 cookies
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease 32 miniature muffin cups.
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg in a bowl. In a separate large mixing bowl, cream unsalted butter with sugar with an electric mixer until smooth and workable; beat in egg and milk. Set the mixer to low speed and and gradually beat in flour mixture, beating just until the dough comes together.
- Pinch off dough by tablespoon, roll into a ball, and place balls into the prepared mini muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges start to turn golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand for 1 minute. Use the back of a rounded teaspoon measure to press a small depression into the top of each cookie. Let the cookies cool for 5 minutes in pan before removing to finish cooling on a rack. It helps to give the cookies a little twist as you lift them out.
- Beat cream cheese with 1 cup confectioners' sugar in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Slowly beat in pumpkin puree until thoroughly combined. Beat in remaining 2 3/4 cups confectioners' sugar, a little at a time. Stir in cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/4 teaspoon ginger, and a pinch of cloves. Spoon or pipe the pumpkin mixture into each cookie cup.
Amount Per Serving (32 total)
- 149 cal
- 4.1 g
- 27.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"It was all right, but there are definitely better pumpkin desserts out there. A little heavy and too much spice for my taste. I think I will try tweaking the filling next time- though my 6 year old ..." See morecouldn't get enough of the filling! Maybe adding the pumpkin and spices into the cookie and just a basic cream cheese filling would be yummy!"
"Update: I tried these again with the following filling, which I chilled overnight before piping, and the result was very pretty! 1/2 cup cold Milk,1 box( 6 srvg size) instant vanilla pudding, 2 tsp ci..." See morennamon, 1/4 tsp ground ginger, 1/8 tsp ground cloves, 1 cup pumpkin puree, 1 1/2 cup cool whip. Whisk together the mild, pudding mix and spices. Stir in the pumpkin, then the cool whip."
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies III
Pumpkin Cookies I
Just swipe to see more like this.