Simple Fruit Pizza2 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 2 hr
“This is a great dessert that is easy and delicious. You can use whatever fruits you like.” - by laheist
Original recipe yields 1 12-inch pizza
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 12-inch pizza pan.
- Press cookie dough into pizza pan; prick holes in dough with a fork.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden, 10 to 15 minutes. Allow cookie crust to cool.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth; spread over cooled crust. Arrange strawberries, blueberries, bananas, and kiwi decoratively over cream cheese mixture.
- Mix orange marmalade and water in a small bowl; spoon mixture over fruit. Chill for 1 hour before serving.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 424 cal
- 18.6 g
- 62.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"I didn't use the orange jelly. It was good w/o it. I also doubled the cream cheese and sugar. I had a little of the cream cheese dip left over, but it was good to use for the extra strawberries. E..." See moreveryone loved it. I'm going to make it again next week!"
"All of the components work very well together!! I didn't have fresh blueberries, but it was delicious. I grated some orange zest over the top to add extra orange flavor and my kids went crazy. Very..." See more good and easy--next time due to personal preference I'll use a homemade cookie dough."
Fruit Pizza I
Apple Pizza Tart
Just swipe to see more like this.