Luscious Blueberry Pie Perfection!2 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 5 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 20 min
“Another one of Mom's delectable desserts where she added a yummy gingersnap crumb crust. Serve with vanilla ice cream, of course!” - by GirlNextDoor
Original recipe yields 1 9-inch pie
- Move a rack to the center of the oven and preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir gingersnap crumbs with light brown sugar and melted butter in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie dish.
- Bake the crust on the center rack of the preheated oven just until set, 3 to 4 minutes. Baking too long will make the crust hard to cut. Remove the crust and let cool.
- Stir cornstarch and water in a saucepan until smoothly mixed; add sugar and 1 1/2 cups blueberries. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring until the blueberry sauce is thickened, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in remaining 2 1/2 cups blueberries and lemon juice.
- Pour filling into the gingersnap crust and refrigerate until chilled and set, at least 1 hour.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 390 cal
- 16.8 g
- 60.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"This recipe is great!! I am rating it with 4 stars, since I didn't follow the recipe exactly. I used graham crackers for the crust, and substituted 1 cup of raspberries for 1 of the cups of blueberrie..." See mores...Looks and tastes wonderful!"
Patsy's Half-Baked Blueberry Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.