Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream-My Way0 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 6 hr 35 min
“When unable to find any sugar-free ice cream at my local grocery, this recipe adapted easily to my dietary needs. It also offered great variety by using different fruits, nuts, flavorings, and pudding mixes.” - by buttercup904
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Stir water, 1/2 cup sucralose sweetener, and cornstarch together in a small saucepan over medium heat until sugar and cornstarch dissolve completely. Stir blueberries and lemon juice into the liquid; bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook at a simmer until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Transfer the blueberry mixture to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until chilled completely, about 1 hour.
- Whisk half-and-half, milk, 1 cup sucralose sweetener, coffee creamer, pudding mix, and vanilla extract together in a large mixing bowl. Fill ice cream maker 2/3-full; freeze according to manufacturer's directions. Refrigerate remaining mixture.
- Transfer finished ice cream from ice cream maker to a large bowl; keep in freezer.
- Whisk remaining half-and-half mixture and pour into ice cream maker; freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
- Top first batch of ice cream with the blueberry mixture; add the second batch of ice cream. Swirl together and freeze until ready to serve.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 130 cal
- 8.1 g
- 15.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Ice Cream Base
Rose Petal Pistachio Ice Cream
Just swipe to see more like this.