Kale Salad with Sugar-Coated Cashews0 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 5 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“I had this at a restaurant in San Diego and fell in love. I searched the internet to try and find a recipe but could not, so I attempted it on my own and, voila! I got it! You can use walnuts or other nuts if you prefer.” - by tabarita
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Spread cashews onto a baking sheet.
- Toast cashews in preheated oven until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Pour sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat while the cashews are toasting; cook and stir until melted. As soon as it is melted and the nuts are done toasting, pour the nuts in the saucepan; stir to coat. Spread cashews onto baking sheet to cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Massage kale and soy sauce together in a bowl until kale softens. Fold raisins and sugar-coated cashews into the kale.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 323 cal
- 8.8 g
- 59.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Kale, Quinoa, and Avocado Salad with Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette
Roasted Beet and Kale Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.