Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos20 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 4 hr 30 min
- Ready In: 5 hr
“Slow cooked chicken tacos are easy to make and easy to love.” - by Wholly Guacamole® brand
Original recipe yields 6 tacos
- Put the chicken breasts, beans, salsa, lime juice, and corn into the crockpot. Also add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook on high for 4 hours (or until your chicken is done).
- The last 30 minutes, add the cooked rice and stir into mixture so it can soak up the remaining juices.
- Shred the chicken for the tacos, this is optional, but makes them much easier to eat!
- Then add the cream cheese to the top and let it melt in.
- Once the time is up stir it all together really well.
- Scoop the filling into your taco shells, hard or soft, and then top with the Wholly Guacamole dip and tomato. Super yummy!
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 411 cal
- 20.3 g
- 36.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (20)Rate This Recipe
"This was simply amazing! The only thing I did differently was that I used whatever salsa I had on hand and just added some chili powder to the chicken itself. I also left out the corn and didnt use ..." See moreguacamole. (we dont like it in our house.) Definately a new favorite!"
"These were pretty good. I liked how easy the recipe was and the cream cheese certainly added an unique richness to our tacos...." See more"
"Made this tonight and it came out fantastic. Made it with Spanish rice. Also added about a half cup of white onions, 11/2 teaspoons of cumin, and 11/2 teaspoons chili powder. Didn't use the cream chee..." See morese because I felt that was weird and replaced it with a Mexican cheese mix. Also served with chopped red onions and green peppers."
Wholly Guacamole(R) Deviled Eggs
Cheesy Chicken Avo Enchiladas
Just swipe to see more like this.