Sundried Tomato and Onion Pizza2 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“This vegetarian pizza is simple but mouth-wateringly delicious. Any combination of cheese can be substituted, but I recommend using either goat cheese or feta as one of the cheeses. You can use any crust, but I suggests a thin crust.” - by Lil' Punkin
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Unroll pizza dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Flatten into desired thickness.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven until slightly cooked, 5 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir garlic until fragrant and sizzling, 1 to 2 minutes. Add onion; cook and stir until tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from heat; season with salt and black pepper.
- Brush pizza crust with leftover oil and garlic from skillet. Distribute onion, sun-dried tomatoes, goat cheese, and provolone cheese onto pizza crust. Sprinkle with herbes de Provence.
- Bake pizza in the preheated oven until crust is lightly browned and cheese is melted, 10 to 15 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 442 cal
- 28 g
- 29 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"DELICIOUS!! I mixed it up a little bit. I used a very thin layer of canned pizza sauce on the crust and sprinkled that with cayenne pepper. I omitted the provolone and spread some mozzarella on top o..." See moref the goat cheese instead. Loved it. I will definitely be making this again!"
"Wow! This pizza was awesome. It has become my new favorite on this site and I've probably tried 10 others. The flavors went together so well! Normally adding goat cheese to a pizza gives it too much b..." See moreite and not very much flavor. I couldn't find blocks of provolone so I used Mozzarella instead. The two balanced each other perfectly. I caramelized the onion by using about half the amount of oil suggested and instead just brushed the pizza with fresh olive oil to make up the difference. The herbs on top of the pizza is really what made it. It brought the whole thing together. I will definitely make this one again!"
Grilled Mediterranean Greek Pizza with Sundried Tomato Chicken Sausage
Caramelized Onion and Tomato Pizza
Just swipe to see more like this.