A+ Vegan Pancakes1 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“Packed with all you need in a breakfast. You can freeze them and reheat in a toaster. YUM!” - by bonlav
Original recipe yields 7 pancakes
- Whisk spelt flour, oat flour, baking powder, flaxseed meal, and salt together in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir soy milk, applesauce, agave nectar, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl.
- Form a well in the center of the flour mixture and pour soy milk mixture into the well. Stir until the ingredients are just moistened; set aside for 15 minutes.
- Lightly oil and heat a griddle to medium heat.
- Spoon batter onto hot griddle, sprinkle blueberries onto wet batter, and cook until bubbles form, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip and continue cooking until golden brown on both sides, about 3 minutes more.
Amount Per Serving (7 total)
- 331 cal
- 5.9 g
- 60.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe More Reviews
Mom's Oatmeal Blueberry Pancakes
Just swipe to see more like this.