Sour Cream Coffee Cake0 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“This is a great coffee cake for anytime of day!” - by Mrs McK
Original recipe yields 1 coffee cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a tube pan.
- Beat 1 cup sugar and butter with an electric mixer in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Add flour, sour cream, eggs, vanilla, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; continue beating until ingredients integrate into a batter.
- Mix walnuts, 1/2 cup sugar, and ground cinnamon in a separate bowl.
- Pour about half the batter into the prepared pan. Sprinkle about half the walnut topping over the batter and top with remaining batter. Finish by sprinkling remaining topping over the batter.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 337 cal
- 16.4 g
- 43.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
No reviews (yet). Have you made this recipe? Be the first to review it!
Blueberry Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Sour Cream Coffee Cake II
Just swipe to see more like this.