Smoky Chipotle Mac and Cheese0 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“Adding chipotle chiles to this macaroni and cheese dish really adds a nice spicy, smoky kick.” - by blancdeblanc
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 minutes. Drain.
- Stir soup, evaporated milk, Colby cheese, and chipotle chile into the cooked pasta until well combined. Spoon mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
- Stir together panko bread crumbs and olive oil in a small bowl. Sprinkle bread crumb mixture over the top of casserole.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is browned and the casserole is bubbling, 25 to 30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 758 cal
- 36.5 g
- 74.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Chipotle Macaroni and Cheese
Baked Macaroni and Cheese
Just swipe to see more like this.