Rolo®-Filled Chocolate Cookies3 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“A family favorite and always the first to go at bake sales. These cookies are soft and fudgy with warm caramel in the middle. Best served warm.” - by Malorylarson
Original recipe yields 4 dozen cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda together in a small bowl. Beat 1 cup white sugar, brown sugar, and butter together in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Add vanilla extract and eggs; beat well. Stir flour mixture into sugar mixture; mix well.
- Lightly flour hands. Shape about 1 tablespoon dough around 1 chocolate-covered caramel candy, covering it completely. Repeat with remaining dough and caramel candies.
- Place 2 tablespoons white sugar in a small bowl. Press one side of each ball into sugar. Place balls, sugar sides up, onto a baking sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookie is set and slightly cracked, 7 to 10 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for about 2 minutes. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Melt almond bark in a saucepan over low heat. Drizzle over cookies.
Amount Per Serving (48 total)
- 125 cal
- 5.8 g
- 18.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"These were absolutely delicious!!! The only thing I changed about this recipe was that I didn't roll in sugar just before baking (forgot). We certainly didn't miss it though! These are soooo gooey ju..." See morest out of the oven, but are just as yummy at room temperature. I will definitely be putting these on my Christmas cookie list this year!"
"these look delicious! Havent tried them yet..but 5 stars for title!! lol check out my confetti squares and apple cinnamon muffins! looks great :) thnx..." See more"
Caramel Filled Chocolate Cookies
Double Coco Double Chocolate Chip Cookies (a twist on Toll House(R) cookies)
Just swipe to see more like this.