Good Scalloped Potatoes2 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 50 min
“This recipe is easy and foolproof! This came from a friend's mother-in-law. The onions make this especially tasty.” - by randkcook
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until slightly tender, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion until lightly browned and tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Mix onion, cream of mushroom soup, Cheddar cheese, and evaporated milk in a bowl. Arrange potatoes in a 9x13-inch casserole dish. Pour sauce over potatoes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes are tender and sauce is bubbling, 20 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 254 cal
- 10.1 g
- 33.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"I don’t usually eat potatoes but I make them for my husband, therefore, this is his review. He thought they had good flavor and were very good. What he especially liked about them is that even thoug..." See moreh they had a sauce, they were not heavy. He wouldn’t give them a 5 (he’s saves that for only outstanding dishes, yes, he’s fussy) but they were a solid 4 and he enjoyed them very much. Thanks for sharing!"
Herbed Scalloped Potatoes and Onions
Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes with Ham
Just swipe to see more like this.