Cheesy Chicken Avo Enchiladas0 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 30 min
“These south of the border flavors are sure to be a new family favorite.” - by Wholly Guacamole® brand
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Mix 1 tbsp of chili powder, 1 tsp of cumin, coriander, garlic powder, 1/2 tsp salt, black pepper, and 2 tbsp canola oil. Add to chicken and allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil over medium in a large pan. Remove chicken from marinade and sear on both sides for about 2 minutes.
- Add a 1/2 cup of water to the pan and cover allowing to cook for 15 minutes. Remove chicken and let it rest for 5 minutes before cutting.
- Whip cream cheese for 3 minutes on high speed, and then fold in the guacamole, red bell pepper, onion, and the remaining cumin, salt, and chili powder.
- Dice the chicken and add to the cream cheese mixture.
- Heat tortillas in either the microwave between 2 wet paper towels for 30 seconds (5 at a time) or quickly (30 seconds) dip each tortilla into a pan of warm oil over medium low heat.
- Wrap up 2 tbsps of filling into each tortilla, then top with guacamole salsa, and cook for 10 minutes at 350.
- Remove from oven and top with queso fresco or Monterey jack cheese.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 582 cal
- 35.9 g
- 41.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Wholly Guacamole(R) Deviled Eggs
Chicken and Corn Enchilada Casserole
Just swipe to see more like this.