Guacamole Shrimp Wraps0 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 7 min
- Ready In: 17 min
“Try something that's easy enough for a week night dinner, yet delicious enough for your next party. Friends or family, these wraps are sure to wow.” - by Wholly Guacamole® brand
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Thread 4 shrimp close together on thin wooden skewer.
- Melt butter in pan. Add oil, garlic and parsley; heat just until bubbling, then remove sauce from heat.
- Place skewered shrimp on a rack in a pan; brush generously with garlic sauce.
- Broil shrimp 4 inches from heat until they turn bright pink (about 4 minutes). Baste at least once with garlic sauce.
- Turn and broil on other side about 3 minutes or until shrimp feel firm when pinched; baste once. (Or place skewers on a greased grill about 6 inches from hot coals. Cook and baste as directed for broiled shrimp.)
- Place 4 - 5 shrimp in tortillas, add shredded cabbage and Wholly Guacamole dip. Roll into cone and arrange on plate.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 1416 cal
- 93.1 g
- 41.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Wholly Guacamole(R) Deviled Eggs
Chicken and Corn Enchilada Casserole
Just swipe to see more like this.