Easy, Mouthwatering Roast Beef4 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 2 hr 30 min
- Ready In: 1 day 2 hr 40 min
“This roast beef is super easy for people who don't have a ton of time to devote to cooking but need to put on a dinner for a large family or group. It comes out perfectly tender with a super flavorful, delicious outer edge and is very tender. Overnight marinating infuses the flavors throughout the entire roast. Mouth-watering!” - by JamieDeanne
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Use a metal skewer to poke some holes throughout beef rib roast so marinade can penetrate the muscle.
- Whisk together beer, honey, soy sauce, Montreal steak seasoning, and garlic in a bowl; pour into a large resealable plastic bag. Add the rib roast, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in refrigerator at least 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Remove rib roast from the marinade. Discard remaining marinade. Place roast into a roasting pan with a rack.
- Cook the roast until hot and slightly pink in the center, about 2 1/2 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C). Remove from oven, cover with aluminum foil, and let rest on top of stove for 20 minutes before slicing and serving.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 378 cal
- 21.3 g
- 17.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"I actually make this recipe in the crockpot instead of the oven. This roast beef makes the BEST french dip sandwiches. I like to layer sliced sweet onions in the bottom of the crockpot, then lay in th..." See moree meat and the rest of the marinade. When I make this, we literally can't help but sneak pieces out of the crockpot."
"I really liked this recipe! The roast was very tender, and it tasted great. I didn't have Montreal steak seasoning but I used the steak seasoning that I bought at Steak-n-shake. My husband loved it, t..." See moreoo! He kept asking me when I am going to make it again so I used this recipe for venison steak, too! We both loved it! (It is best if you marinate it for the full 24 hours to help make it more tender and more flavorful, but okay if you only marinate for a few hours.) I will use this recipe often."
Breaded Rib Roast
Classic Standing Beef Rib Roast
Just swipe to see more like this.