Breaded Picante Chicken0 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 15 min
“It's a yummy breaded zesty chicken that the entire family will love! I suggest serving it over mashed potatoes.” - by Amber
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine chicken and buttermilk in a bowl. Refrigerate 20 to 30 minutes.
- Mix flour, seasoned salt, salt, and black pepper in a bowl.
- Drain buttermilk from chicken and softly pat dry with paper towel. Mix chicken in flour mixture until well coated on all sides.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Fry chicken in 2 batches in the hot oil until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 10 minutes per batch; drain on a plate lined with paper towel.
- Rinse saucepan and return to medium heat. Stir chicken and picante sauce together in the pan; cook until hot, about 5 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 345 cal
- 14.8 g
- 20.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Breaded Chicken Fingers
Angela's Easy Breaded Chicken
Just swipe to see more like this.