Bluezy's Stuffed Jalapenos with Bacon1 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“One of my favorite recipes! I love jalapenos and make these when nothing else hits the spot. Topped with sour cream or ranch dressing and chopped fresh chives, this is a great appetizer or snack. Serve with homemade sangria. Also great on the grill.” - by CJ's Mom
Original recipe yields 24 appetizers
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place bacon in a skillet over medium heat, working in batches, and cook until bacon is translucent and still flexible, about 2 minutes per side. Set bacon aside.
- Trim membranes from jalapeno pepper halves to reduce heat. Rinse peppers and set aside.
- Place whipped cream cheese and Cheddar cheese into a bowl and mix until well blended; stir in Worcestershire sauce. Spoon cheese mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a large tip. Pipe the cheese filling generously into the pepper halves. Top each filled pepper with a precooked bacon strip and arrange onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese filling is bubbling and the bacon strips are lightly browned, 8 to 14 minutes. Serve hot.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 76 cal
- 6.3 g
- 1 g
- < 1%
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"These are really tasty! I like the addition of Worcestershire sauce! Made these for our football viewing pleasure :) Will definitely use this recipe again!..." See more"
Sausage Stuffed Jalapenos
Bacon-Wrapped Peanut Butter Jalapenos
Just swipe to see more like this.