Monkey Bread Kabobs5 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“Monkey bread on a stick! My granddaughter and I were looking for a new way to make monkey bread when we came up with this idea. Fresh pineapple chunks may also be added.” - by SHORECOOK
Original recipe yields 20 kabobs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line three baking sheets and three cooling racks with parchment paper.
- Mix white sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon together in a large resealable bag.
- Cut each biscuit into four pieces. Dip each biscuit piece in melted butter; transfer to sugar mixture. Gently shake bag to coat biscuits in sugar mixture.
- Thread three biscuit pieces onto a skewer; add a maraschino cherry. Repeat with three more biscuit pieces, ending with a maraschino cherry. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 20 kabobs. Arrange kabobs on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until biscuits are cooked through, about 15 minutes. Flip kabobs halfway through cooking.
- Transfer kabobs to prepared wire racks and let cool.
Amount Per Serving (20 total)
- 250 cal
- 9 g
- 41.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"I followed the recipe exact only leaving off the marachino cherries only because I did not have any. I did my best to scale this down using ONE can of whomp biscuits--it was easier to scale back than ..." See moreI thought it would be. This recipe was simple to follow and the outcome was fantastic--my husband thought this was just as great as the kids did! NO leftovers."
"I am the submitter of this recipe and I want to clarify that you cover the cooling racks with parchment paper not the kabobs. Also, feel free to add your favorite fruit. I only had cherries availabl..." See moree the night my granddaughter and I put this recipe together. Thank you to all who try it and I hope you have as much fun with it as we did. By the way, I gave her a pizza wheel to use for cutting the dough."
Monkey Bread I
Monkey Bread III
Just swipe to see more like this.