Roasted Carrot and Cauliflower Curried Soup20 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 1 hr 10 min
“This restaurant-quality soup is hearty and very tasty! I didn't have onions at home when I made this. Although the soup turned out really flavorful without them, I will probably add an onion or two next time I make it. Garnish with basil, wonton noodles, and sour cream.” - by jes5ika
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place carrots and cauliflower in a casserole dish; toss with olive oil, garlic, salt, and black pepper.
- Roast carrot mixture in the preheated oven for 20 minutes; stir and roast until vegetables are tender and slightly charred, another 25 minutes. Remove from oven and stir.
- Bring vegetable broth to a boil in a large pot. Stir in curry powder and add the roasted vegetables. Cover and boil soup until vegetables are soft, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Blend the soup with a potato masher or an immersion blender until smooth. Return pot to burner on medium heat. Stir coconut milk and lime juice into soup; simmer until heated through, 5 to 10 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 143 cal
- 9.8 g
- 13.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (20)Rate This Recipe
"I just made this and absolutely love it! The flavor is fantastic. I was a little skeptical about the lime juice and a full tablespoon of curry but it is great. I did add a medium onion. I used light c..." See moreoconut milk and a 4 cups of vegetable broth. Oh and only a 1/2 teaspoon of pepper. Thank you for this great recipe."
"Really good, especially for a healthy vegan soup. Consider cutting the pepper in 1/2. It's pretty spicy as listed...." See more"
Southwestern Turkey Soup
Lorene's Slow Cooker Potato Soup
Just swipe to see more like this.