Baked Bacon Jalapeno Wraps7 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“Jalapenos are stuffed with cream cheese, wrapped with bacon, baked, and then finished on the grill.” - by Esmee
Original recipe yields 24 pieces
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Spread cream cheese into jalapeno pepper halves; wrap each with a piece of bacon. Secure the bacon with toothpicks to prevent unraveling while baking. Arrange wrapped jalapeno peppers onto a baking sheet with cream cheese side facing down.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, turn, and continue cooking until the bacon is completely browned, about 10 minutes more.
- Transfer jalapeno wraps to preheated grill; cook until the bacon is crisp, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 94 cal
- 8.5 g
- 1.4 g
- < 1%
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (7)Rate This Recipe
"Our family makes this quite often (but we just go straight to the grill, no oven). We've also stuffed the peppers with ground sausage instead of cream cheese then wrap with bacon...." See more"
"I add 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese in with the cream cheese before I stuff them! Makes a few more jalapenos (16-18) Family love these!..." See more"
Grilled Bacon Jalapeno Wraps
Bacon Cheddar Jalapeno Poppers
Just swipe to see more like this.