Michele's Ground Beef Casserole10 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 min
“This is an adaptation to a recipe I found here on Allrecipes.com. My husband loves it and said it's a keeper!” - by Michele
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Cook and stir ground beef, sausage, onion, and bell pepper together in a large skillet over medium heat until the beef and sausage are completely browned and crumbled, 7 to 10 minutes. Drain grease from skillet and return to heat.
- Stir flour, salt, oregano, and black pepper into the beef mixture. Pour spaghetti sauce over the mixture. Add mixed vegetables; bring mixture to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes. Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish.
- Roll crescent dough into a flat layer atop the beef mixture; sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until the dough is golden and the cheese is melted, about 30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 714 cal
- 41 g
- 49 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (10)Rate This Recipe
"Delicious and extremely easy! I did not have any crescent rolls, so used tater tots instead, and I didn't have italian sausage, so used the bulk pork breakfast sausage, and it was really good! Other ..." See morethan that, I made the recipe as given. Will definitely make it again!! Thanks Michele!"
"I loved this recipe came out great and so looking forward to making it again for my family...." See more"
Ground Beef Casserole
Zippy Beef Casserole
Just swipe to see more like this.