Caramel Pecan Kringle0 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“Winner of the 2009 Marzetti® uDip Sweepstakes Recipe Contest!” - by Marzetti® Old Fashioned Caramel Dip
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- For Kringle, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place all pecans on a sheet pan and toast for 8 minutes. Cool, chop and set aside.
- Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Unfold puff pastry in center of prepared pan. Evenly spread 1/2 of Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel Dip onto center section of dough. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup pecans.
- Fold one-third section of dough over to cover caramel and pecans.
- Spread that dough layer with remaining Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel Dip and 1/3 cup pecans. Fold remaining section of dough over all, trying to completely cover caramel and pecans.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.
- For icing: Whisk together all ingredients, adding additional cream if necessary.
- Cool Kringle slightly and drizzle icing over top. Sprinkle with remaining pecans.
- Cool completely. Slice and serve.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 411 cal
- 27.4 g
- 40 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Grandmother Stougaard's Caramel Pecan Sweet Rolls
Caramel Apple Coffee Cake
Just swipe to see more like this.