Apple Caramel Cheesecakes Bars1 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 37 min
- Ready In: 57 min
“Easy caramel cheesecake bars are topped with apple slices and a final layer of Marzetti® Old Fashioned Caramel Dip after the bake.” - by Marzetti® Old Fashioned Caramel Dip
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x13 baking pan.
- For the crust, combine all crust ingredients in a mixing bowl and combine until crumbly and butter pieces are no longer visible. Press the mixture on bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- For the filling, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and creamy.
- Add Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel Dip and mix until smooth. On low speed, mix in flour; add egg and vanilla and mix just until blended. Pour cream cheese mixture over baked crust. Arrange apple slices and press them into top of cream cheese layer.
- Bake 20-25 minutes. Allow bars to cool to room temperature.
- Cover and chill until firm. Before serving, spread Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel Dip over top of bars.
- Cut and serve. Store covered in the refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 196 cal
- 12.8 g
- 18.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"Really nice & rich! Definitely use Granny Smith apples, as they are so nice and tart. I only made one change and that was adding an 1/8 cup brown sugar to the cream cheese mix. For me, it just se..." See moreemed like it needed a tad more sweetness & that did the trick."
Caramel Banana Tiramisu
Caramel Apple Crunch Bars
Just swipe to see more like this.