Baked Pancake with Caramel Banana Sauce3 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 50 min
“Who wouldn't love to wake up to this baked pancake topped with Marzetti® Old Fashioned Caramel Dip, butter, cream and bananas?” - by Marzetti® Old Fashioned Caramel Dip
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place 3 tablespoons butter into a 9 inch square baking dish or a 9 inch cast iron pan and melt in oven, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk and vanilla in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, salt, cinnamon and sugar.
- Whisk egg mixture into flour mixture. Batter may appear a bit lumpy. Carefully pour batter into hot baking dish or pan and return it to oven.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until pancake rises high and edges are golden brown.
- For sauce, melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add banana slices and cook for 2 minutes or until bananas are just golden. Add Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel Dip and cream and stir until thoroughly heated.
- Spoon or slice pancake into pieces and serve on plates with caramel banana sauce. Serve with optional toppings.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 719 cal
- 35.1 g
- 95.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"This is a quick and tasty breakfast. I substituted buttermilk for the regular milk. We skipped the toppings, but would definitely try them in the future...." See more"
"I was worried that this recipe would be more difficult than it actually was. This really was simple. I only made one change and that was using evaporated milk in place of the heavy cream in the syrup..." See more only because I didn't have any. It didn't make any difference in the end result. What a great weekend treat. We loved it. I only wish I'd doubled it right from the get go, everyone wanted seconds!"
Chocolate Banana Fried Wontons with Grand Marnier(R) Caramel Sauce
Caramel Apple Coffee Cake
Just swipe to see more like this.