Apple Upside-Down Cakes0 Reviews
- Prep: 12 min
- Cook: 22 min
- Ready In: 34 min
“You'll flip over these little cakes made with slices of Golden Delicious apples, spice cake and Marzetti® Old Fashioned Caramel Dip.” - by Marzetti® Old Fashioned Caramel Dip
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease two large six-cup muffin tins.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine apples, cinnamon and water and microwave for 3-4 minutes. The apples should be slightly tender. Drain apples and toss with 1 cup Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel Dip.
- Divide the apples evenly into each cup.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding, oil, sour cream and eggs and mix on medium speed until smooth. Spoon the batter evenly over apples.
- Baked 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of each cake comes out clean.
- Cool 8 minutes. Invert pan. A few apple pieces may need to be put back into place. Allow cakes to cool.
- In a microwave safe container, microwave the remaining Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel Dip for 10-30 seconds, stirring every 10 seconds. Spoon warm caramel over cakes. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 401 cal
- 16.6 g
- 59.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Caramel Banana Tiramisu
Caramel Apple Coffee Cake
Just swipe to see more like this.