Caramel Apple Cookie Dessert6 Reviews
- Prep: 13 min
- Cook: 7 min
- Ready In: 20 min
“This dessert is great to make if you forget you're supposed to bring a dish to a family gathering.” - by Cari
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a cookie sheet.
- Place apple slices in a bowl and cover with apple juice.
- Roll out cookie dough onto prepared sheet. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake in preheated oven 5 to 7 minutes, until set.
- Warm the caramel dip in the microwave, and spread most of it over the cooled cookie. Remove the apple slices from the juice and arrange in rows over the caramel. Drizzle remaining caramel over apples. Cut into squares to serve.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 509 cal
- 19.9 g
- 78.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"Tastes great...looks horrible after the apple juice drains out of the apples and mixes with the caramel. If you don't care what your food looks like, You will like this quick and easy recipe. But as f..." See moreor those of us that like to show off our baked goods, this is not the one!"
"After reading everyone's reviews I took a crack at salvaging this recipe. I used the refrigerator case cookie dough and slightly microwaved it just to soften up for pressing into ungreased 9X13 foil ..." See moreovenware pan (rolling it out sounded like too much work). I did not sprinkle dough with sugar prior to baking (it will be sweet enough after the caramel goes on). I sliced and sauteed Granny Smith apples in butter then sprinkled with 1 tsp. of brown sugar and cinnamon each. Then I spread out 1/4 cup melted caramel onto baked cookie, arranged apple slices then spoon-drizzled with another 1/4 cup melted caramel. I gave it a BAM! of powdered sugar just for show. It cuts like a dream into 24 bars. The ovenware I used came with a plastic lid - perfect for traveling to picnics or potlucks, but it's easier to serve if you cut into bars before traveling."
Caramel Apple Pie II
Caramel Apple Bars III
Just swipe to see more like this.