Caramel Coconut Brownies1 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 20 min
“These are very rich decadent brownies.” - by mommylady2010
Original recipe yields 24 brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Combine sugar, melted butter, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Beat each egg into the sugar mixture individually, mixing well after each addition, until thoroughly blended.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, and salt together in a separate bowl. Gradually stir flour mixture into the egg mixture until blended into a batter. Fold chocolate chips, 3/4 cup toasted coconut, and 3 tablespoons caramel sauce into the batter; spread evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until an inserted toothpick comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes. Set dish onto a wire rack to cool.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup coconut over the brownies. Drizzle 2 tablespoons each of caramel sauce and fudge sauce over the coconut layer. Cut into 24 squares to serve.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 279 cal
- 12.2 g
- 42.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"needs more cocoa and a little less sugar. very good other wise. easy to make and easy to cut for people with small counter top ovens...." See more"
Brooke's Best Bombshell Brownies
One Bowl Brownies
Just swipe to see more like this.