Dark Brown BBQ Ribs0 Reviews
- Prep: 5 min
- Cook: 2 hr
- Ready In: 2 hr 5 min
“The best sauce recipe I've found so far.” - by shayalanna
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange ribs in a shallow roasting pan; season with salt and black pepper.
- Bake ribs in preheated oven for 1 hour.
- Mix molasses, vinegar, mustard, water, Worcestershire sauce, instant coffee granules, and hot pepper sauce together in a bowl. Brush generously over the ribs.
- Continue baking ribs, basting with sauce every 15 minutes, until the meat pulls away easily from the bone, about 1 additional hour.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 879 cal
- 60.5 g
- 22.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
No reviews (yet). Have you made this recipe? Be the first to review it!
Oven Baked BBQ Ribs
Caribbean-Spiced Pork Side Ribs
Just swipe to see more like this.