Easy Chicken Enchiladas1 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 20 min
“This chicken-stuffed dish requires a small amount of prep time for such fabulous family-favorite results!” - by Old El Paso®
Original recipe yields 12 enchiladas
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) and 8-inch square (2-quart) baking dishes with cooking spray.
- In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and onion; cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Stir in cumin, garlic salt and oregano. Cook 1 minute longer; drain if necessary. Pour chicken mixture into large bowl.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons sour cream in small bowl; refrigerate. Into bowl of chicken mixture, stir remaining sour cream, roasted peppers, chiles and 1 1/2 cups of the cheese.
- Spread heaping 3/4 cup chicken mixture on center of each tortilla. Roll up tortillas; arrange 8 seam-side down in 13x9-inch baking dish and 4 seam-side down in 8-inch baking dish.
- Top each baking dish evenly with enchilada sauce. Sprinkle with remaining 1 1/2 cups cheese. Spray 2 sheets of foil with cooking spray; cover each baking dish with foil, sprayed side down.
- Bake about 50 minutes or until enchiladas are hot. Use reserved 2 tablespoons sour cream to drizzle over enchiladas.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 416 cal
- 22.1 g
- 25.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"This recipe is really delicious. My family can be very picky, and when I made it for them, they all loved it. Very easy. I improvised and used fresh bell peppers instead of out of the can...." See more"
Crunchy Fish Tacos
Easy Tortilla Soup from Old El Paso(R)
Just swipe to see more like this.