Fruit Pizza Even Better0 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 15 min
“Almond extract makes all the difference in this updated version of the traditional fruit pizza. Kiwi makes the topping completely fresh and adds beautiful color. Use low-fat cream cheese for a slightly lighter version. Any clear juice (apple, pear, peach, etc.) may be substituted for the pineapple.” - by Kim
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly spray a 12-inch round pizza pan with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Combine flour and confectioners' sugar in a bowl. Cut in butter with a knife or pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press into prepared pizza pan to make a crust.
- Bake in preheated oven until very lightly browned, 12 to 15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- Beat cream cheese, 1/3 cup white sugar, and almond extract until smooth; spread over completely cooled crust. Arrange strawberries, blueberries, and kiwi decoratively over cream cheese mixture.
- Mix pineapple juice, 1/2 cup white sugar, cornstarch, and lemon juice in a saucepan until smooth; bring to a boil. Cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes. Cool slightly and drizzle over fruit. Refrigerate until chilled.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 290 cal
- 16.7 g
- 33 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Fruit Pizza I
Fruit Pizza III
Just swipe to see more like this.