Creamy Stuffing-Topped Turkey5 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 10 min
“What a great way to use leftover roasted turkey--bake it with pasta in a creamy herb and garlic sauce with green beans and onion topped with shredded cheese and stuffing.” - by Philadelphia Cooking Creme
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook spaghetti in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, beans and onions; cook and stir 5 min. or until mushrooms release their liquid. Add turkey, Turkey Stock, Cooking Creme and Parmesan; cook 3 to 5 min. or until sauce is well blended, stirring constantly.
- Drain spaghetti; return to saucepan. Add turkey mixture; toss to coat. Pour into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Top with shredded cheese. Prepare stuffing as directed on package; spoon over cheese. Cover.
- Bake 45 min. or until turkey mixture is heated through and topping is crisp, uncovering after 25 min.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 630 cal
- 21.8 g
- 65.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"I used roasted chicken and homemade chicken broth in this recipe instead of roast turkey and turkey stock. Instead of making stuffing according to package, I sprinkled the dry stuffing mix over the ca..." See moresserole ingredients, drizzled melted butter over the top and then baked it to warm it through and crisp the "topping". We LOVED this casserole, even the kids. There's just enough for two small Tupperware containers full for both my husband and I tomorrow. I served this with a raw veggie platter."
"I left out the spaghetti used a roasted chicken and added a can of cream of mushroom soup instead of cheese added some frenches onions and it was great just like thanksgiving leftovers..." See more"
Creamy Baked Penne and Cheese
Chicken with Creamy Lemon Sauce and Rice
Just swipe to see more like this.