Pumpkin Praline Cheesecake2 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 50 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 min
“This creamy, rich pumpkin cheesecake fragrant with spices is topped with whipped topping and crunchy praline bits before serving.” - by Philadelphia Cream Cheese
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Cheesecake: Mix graham crumbs, nuts, 1/4 cup each brown and granulated sugar, and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Whisk pumpkin, remaining brown sugar, eggs and spices until well blended. Beat cream cheese, remaining granulated sugar and cornstarch in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add pumpkin mixture; mix just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 45 to 50 min. or until centre is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool completely before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours. Meanwhile, prepare Praline.
- Praline: Bring sugar and water to boil in small saucepan on medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Continue boiling, without stirring, 5 to 7 min. or until syrup is thickened and golden brown. Remove from heat. Stir in nuts. Spread onto parchment-covered baking sheet. Cool. Break into bite-size pieces.
- Top Cheesecake with Cool Whip and Praline just before serving.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 358 cal
- 23.4 g
- 35.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"Fantastic! I had never made pecan praline before and it was a little finicky. The first time, I took it off the heat too early and the sugar just crystallized. The time mentioned in the recipe to cara..." See moremellize the sugar was not long enough for me. My advice is to turn the heat high and stand by so you can watch the sugar go from foamy white bubbling to clear golden brown. The crust of the cheesecake got rave reviews at a Thanksgiving dinner this past weekend and was even compared favourably to a professionally made pumpkin cheesecake someone in the group had had earlier the same day. Very yummy and I will make this again for sure!"
PHILADELPHIA Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake
PHILLY Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake
Just swipe to see more like this.