Oven-Baked Chicken Linguine0 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 50 min
“This recipe was thrown together when I was craving baked pasta but didn't have spaghetti or ground beef. I then decided to try my hand at an oven-baked linguine dish with chicken instead. A combination of chicken, pasta, onion, tomatoes, garlic, herbs, and cheese make this a comforting and quick oven-baked pasta.” - by Josee RC
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook linguine at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes; drain.
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat; cook and stir chicken, onion, and garlic until onion is tender, chicken is no longer pink in the center and chicken juices run clear, 10 to 15 minutes. Add tomatoes with their juice, oregano, basil, and thyme; cook until liquid has almost evaporated, about 10 minutes.
- Combine cooked linguine and 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese with chicken mixture in a large bowl; toss until Cheddar cheese begins to melt. Transfer mixture to a deep casserole dish; top with remaining Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbling, 20 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 525 cal
- 18.5 g
- 58.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Grilled Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage with Tomato Cream Sauce Over Linguine
Chicken Parmesan with Linguine and Broccoli
Just swipe to see more like this.