Creepy Mini Pizzas27 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“Set out your favorite pizza toppings and let everybody create their own spooky or fun masterpiece!” - by Fleischmann's®
Original recipe yields 8 (6-inch) pizzas
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine 2 cups flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add very warm water and oil; mix until well blended, about 1 minute.
- Gradually add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Dough should form a ball and will be slightly sticky. Knead** on a floured surface, adding additional flour if necessary, until smooth and elastic, about 4 minutes. Divide dough into 8 portions; cover. (If using RapidRise Yeast, let dough rise at this point for 10 minutes.)
- Pat each portion of dough with floured hands into an 8-inch circle on a greased baking sheet. Form a rim by pinching the edge of the dough. Add a second crust to the same baking sheet.
- Bake for 6 to 7 minutes, dough will be just set and only lightly browned on the bottom. Remove crusts to a wire rack to cool. Continue with remaining pizza dough. (Works best to use several baking sheets.) May use crusts immediately or place in freezer bags and freeze for up to 1 month.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 475 degrees F. Spread each crust with pizza sauce. Top with desired toppings to make Halloween designs! Repeat with remaining pizzas. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 6 to 8 minutes, until cheese is melted and lightly browned and bottom of crust is browned.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 431 cal
- 19.8 g
- 43.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (27)Rate This Recipe
"These were yummy and soooo cute! I mixed the dough and baked it earlier in the day, and when my little guy got home from school, he helped me top them to look like spooky spiders. We had a blast doing..." See more this together, and the finished product was not only adorable, but also delicious! This is such a fun idea, and one that we will be doing again, wether it's Halloween or not! Thanks for sharing. :)"
"What a great pizza! The dough was easy to work with and super easy to make which makes a delicious pizza. Me and the little guy had a blast decorating the pizzas. What a great way to have kids use t..." See moreheir imagination!"
Master Pizza Dough
1-Dish Chicken Parmesan
Just swipe to see more like this.