Tossed Salad Pizza1 Reviews
“Pizza and a salad are always a great combo, now it's all in one pizza! Use your family's favorite vegetables in the salad.” - by Fleischmann's®
Original recipe yields 1 (12-inch) pizza
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine 1 cup flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add very warm water and oil; mix until well blended, about 1 minute.
- Gradually add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Dough should form a ball and will be slightly sticky. Knead** on a floured surface, adding additional flour if necessary, until smooth and elastic, about 4 minutes. (If using RapidRise Yeast, let dough rest at this point for 10 minutes.)
- Pat dough with floured hands to fill greased pizza pan or baking sheet. OR roll dough on a floured counter to 12-inch circle; place in greased pizza pan or baking sheet. Form a rim by pinching the edge of the dough.
- Brush crust with 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder. Combine mozzarella cheese, onions and carrots; spread over the crust.
- Bake on lowest oven rack for 15 to 18 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and crust is browned. Remove from oven and let cool 2 to 3 minutes. While pizza is baking, toss together lettuce, tomatoes and Italian salad dressing. Spread over pizza and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately!
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 560 cal
- 28.9 g
- 52 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"I love a good salad-on-pizza combination. This one was very good! My favorite part was adding the carrots before baking. I never would have done that before this recipe. I will definitely be making ag..." See moreain."
1-Dish Taco Bake
Just swipe to see more like this.