Fresh Strawberry Coffee Cake5 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 50 min
“Wonderful white coffee cake is topped with fresh strawberry and crumb topping.” - by sue walker
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch baking pan.
- Beat 1/4 cup butter in a bowl until creamy; add 3/4 cup sugar and egg. Beat until fully incorporated.
- Mix 1 1/2 cup flour, baking powder, and salt together in a separate bowl. Stir flour mixture, alternating with milk, into butter mixture until combined. Pour batter into prepared baking pan. Arrange strawberries atop the batter.
- Mix 1/2 cup flour, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup butter, and coconut together in a bowl. Sprinkle topping over strawberries.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean, about 35 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 249 cal
- 9 g
- 39.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"This a simple and delicious coffee cake. I love the fresh strawberry and sugar crumb topping. I think this would make even better individual muffins than a cake. I will definitely make this recipe aga..." See morein."
"Very simple and easy coffee cake to make. Produces a nice moist and dense cake. I preferred the cake cold but it is good warm as well. I omitted the coconut due to food allergy...." See more"
Strawberry Rhubarb Coffee Cake
Aunt Anne's Coffee Cake
Just swipe to see more like this.