Premium Pecan Pie6 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 1 hr 20 min
“Classic pecan pie with three different syrups and lots of nutty flavor makes a delicious dessert for any special meal.” - by Karo®
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Par-bake your favorite pie crust (either homemade or store-bought) in a 350-degree oven for about 20 minutes or until it just barely starts to brown.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with the whisk attachment, beat the eggs on medium speed for about 30 seconds, until foamy. Add the Karo syrups, maple syrup, salt and vanilla, and beat for about one minute on medium speed until well combined.
- Add the flour and melted butter
- Place the pecans in the par-baked pie crust and pour the mixture over the pecans.
- Bake the pie for 40 minutes.
- TIP: To determine when the pie is ready, gently move the pie. If the center is firm and does not wiggle, then it is ready.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 509 cal
- 27.9 g
- 64.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"*The ingredient list is missing three eggs. Thanks to a quick thinking friend who helped me figure this out, this pie turned out to be delicious and worthy of 5 stars! It took no time at all to asse..." See moremble, and was so much easier than I thought pecan pie would be. I'm looking forward to making it again for friends. Thanks!"
"Warning....before you make this recipe you will need to add 3 eggs, they're missing in the ingredients but directions are okay. My husband loves pecan pie and said this was his favorite. I used peca..." See moren pieces as it makes it easier to cut the pie. Make sure you use real maple syrup not the imitation maple pancake syrup."
"As others stated, three eggs are missing from the ingredient list. I had to bake this ten minutes longer than stated because it took longer for it to firm up. My husband loved this, but I felt the m..." See moreaple syrup taste (I used real maple syrup) overpowered the taste of the whole pie. I think I would've liked the more traditional pecan pie and should've opted for the classical pecan pie recipe over this recipe. I love maple syrup, but didn't love it in this."
Classic Caramel Corn
Real Pecan Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.