Easy Mouthwatering Baked Ravioli16 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“Ridiculously easy but will impress your taste buds! This dish turns ordinary frozen ravioli into a culinary delight!” - by alicia716
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Cook and stir ground beef in a skillet over medium heat until the meat is browned and crumbly, 8 to 10 minutes; stir in garlic and cook just until fragrant, about 1 minute. Pour in diced tomatoes and mix in Italian seasoning and salt. Reduce heat to low and cook at a simmer, stirring occasionally, while you complete remaining steps.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, stir in frozen ravioli, and reduce heat to medium. Cook ravioli until tender, 6 to 7 minutes. Drain.
- Place half the ravioli into the bottom of the prepared baking dish and cover with layers of half the spinach, half the ground beef sauce, half the mozzarella cheese, half the Cheddar cheese, and 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers once more and sprinkle top with remaining 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese. Cover dish with foil.
- Bake in preheated oven until casserole is bubbling and cheese has melted, about 20 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 452 cal
- 19.4 g
- 41.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (16)Rate This Recipe
"Well, I made as is with the exception of the spinach (forgot to get it). I hesitated with the salt, seemed like a lot, but decided to just go for it....WRONG. It was actually pretty good and easy to m..." See moreake, but WAYYYY TOO MUCH SALT. Smelled great while cooking, very easy to make, but did I mention that there was too much salt?"
"Love this recipe. If you have picky eaters with vegetables, try processing them in a blender or food processor. This makes a thicker sauce and hides the vegies. My picky grandaughter loves this and..." See more she "Hates tomatoes and spinach". Since I don't cook with salt, I used 1 tsp garlic powder, onion powder and a small pinch of cumin and Italian seasoning and put in the food processor with the tomatoes and spinach. If you don't cook the ravioli you can put in frozen and just add 1/4 to 1/2 cup water to the sauce. Comes out of the oven really yummy"
Easy Baked Chicken Cordon Bleu
Easy Baked Cheese and Vegetable Twist
Just swipe to see more like this.