Banana Peach Bread1 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 50 min
- Ready In: 2 hr 10 min
“I was looking for a new banana bread and started trying some things. When I came up with this one, the kids and wife just loved it and my mother in-law wants me to make it for her.” - by gameguy
Original recipe yields 1 5x9-inch loaf
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease the bottom of a 5x9-inch loaf pan.
- Beat white sugar and butter together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add brown sugar and hot chocolate mix; stir well.
- Place bananas, peach, milk, eggs, and vanilla extract in a blender; blend until smooth. Stir into butter mixture until well incorporated.
- Mix flour, walnuts, and salt together in a separate bowl; stir into banana-butter mixture until flour mixture is just moistened. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of bread comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes. Cool in pan for 5 minutes before transferring bread to a wire rack to cool completely.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 208 cal
- 9.1 g
- 28.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"I was so disappointed. The recipe does not call for any soda or baking powder, A major omission! I checked other recipes after this flopped and since I'm not a huge baker I don't know what exactly n..." See moreeeds to be added, but at least one of these things does!!"
Banana Chocolate Chip Bread
Sugar Free Banana Bread
Just swipe to see more like this.