Breakfast Bacon and Sausage Pizza3 Reviews
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 50 min
“My kids love this and ask for seconds.” - by errynds
Original recipe yields 1 9x13-inch pizza
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until evenly browned, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel to drain and cool.
- Cook sausage links in the same skillet until no longer pink in the center, 7 to 10 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Transfer to plate with the bacon to cool and drain.
- Drain most of the grease from the skillet and return to medium heat. Cook and stir eggs until scrambled and no longer wet, about 5 minutes; season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Roll crescent roll dough out to cover bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake dough until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Spread salsa in a layer onto the baked dough; top with the scrambled eggs. Crumble the bacon and sprinkle over the eggs. Slice sausage links and scatter evenly among the bacon crumbles. Top the entire pizza with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in oven until cheese is melted and beginning to brown, about 10 minutes. Allow to cool 10 minutes before cutting to serve.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 381 cal
- 25.7 g
- 16.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"This is one of my most favorite breakfasts to make for my family. I like to use turkey meat that I spiced up to taste like pork sausage ((rubbed sage, marjoram, brown sugar, onion powder, garlic powde..." See morer, basil red pepper flake, salt/pepper), chunky salsa verde and shredded pepperjack cheese. My family inhales this whole pizza. I usually serve this with home fries and a fruit salad."
"Tasty! We were limited by what we had in the house. We didn't have sausage, only bacon. We baked some tater-tots, cut them in half and added those to the pizza. We only had 6 eggs and 1 pkg of crescen..." See morets, but it still fit well in a 9x13. We sauteed some garlic and onion and mixed in with the eggs. This is really versatile to what you have on hand."
Egg Breakfast Pizza
Dad's Breakfast Pizza
Just swipe to see more like this.