Yam and Kale Wrap1 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 35 min
“Delicious and healthy wrap made from fresh farmer's market ingredients.” - by winwood_one
Original recipe yields 2 wraps
- Combine kale, balsamic vinaigrette, and soy sauce in a bowl. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add yam pieces and cook until soft when pierced with a fork, about 15 minutes. Drain and cool; when yams can be handled, cut into cubes.
- Warm black beans in a small saucepan over medium heat, 2 to 5 minutes.
- Remove kale from vinaigrette mixture. Cook and stir kale with olive oil in a skillet over medium heat until dark green, about 2 minutes.
- Place half the yams on each tortilla and top yams with black beans, kale, and feta cheese. Fold bottoms of tortillas partially over filling and roll to wrap the filling in the tortillas.
Amount Per Serving (2 total)
- 813 cal
- 30.2 g
- 126 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"This was good as written, even though I didn't care for the soy sauce with the kale.The spelt flour tortilla shells are a bit trickier to fold up than a flour tortilla, but the color, texture and flav..." See moreor was real good!"
Roasted Yam and Kale Salad
Chilled Kale and Potato Soup
Just swipe to see more like this.