Roast Lemon-Parsley Chicken Drums and Carrots with Fettuccine0 Reviews
“For the perfect pasta and chicken meal, roast drumsticks with baby carrots, scallions, and grated lemon zest; toss with fettuccine; serve and enjoy.” - by Filippo Berio Olive Oil
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Using a mister or pastry brush dipped in olive oil, coat a 17 x 12-inch metal baking sheet with sides (or two smaller pans with sides). Place the drumsticks on the pan. Season on all sides with 1/4 teaspoon salt. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven. Add the carrots, scallions, parsley, lemon zest, 3/4 teaspoon of salt, and 2 tablespoons of oil. With a pancake turner, toss thoroughly to combine the vegetables and seasonings. Spread in a single layer.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, turning occasionally, or until no pink remains at the chicken bone and the carrots are tender.
- Meanwhile, place a covered large pot of water over high heat. When the water boils, add 2 teaspoons of salt and the fettuccine. Stir. Cover and return to a boil. Uncover and boil, stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes, or until tender. Drain and return to the pot.
- If the chicken skin is not well browned, heat the oven broiler. Broil the chicken 6 inches from the heat source for about 3 minutes, or until browned. Remove the drumsticks to a platter. Add the carrots, scallions, and pan juices to the fettuccine. Toss to combine.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 873 cal
- 38.3 g
- 48.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Fish Fillets Provencal
Dark Chocolate Souffles
Just swipe to see more like this.