Dark Chocolate Souffles0 Reviews
“Chocolate souffles, topped with fresh berries, are an elegant dessert for any special occasion.” - by Filippo Berio Olive Oil
Original recipe yields 2 6-ounce souffles
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Oil two 6-ounce ramekins and sprinkle with sugar. Roll sugar around the sides and bottom of each ramekin to coat completely, shaking out any excess sugar.
- In a small metal bowl set over a pot of simmering water, melt chocolate, olive oil, and heavy cream, stirring occasionally until blended. Remove bowl from heat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk egg whites with cream of tartar until soft peaks form. Add granulated sugar and continue whisking egg whites until peaks are stiff.
- Whisk egg yolks into chocolate mixture one at a time. Fold in egg whites, a little at a time, and blend until smooth. Pour into prepared ramekins.
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet and bake until souffles rise, about 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately with confectioners sugar and fresh berries as garnish.
Amount Per Serving (2 total)
- 564 cal
- 28.8 g
- 68.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Fish Fillets Provencal
Roast Lemon-Parsley Chicken Drums and Carrots with Fettuccine
Just swipe to see more like this.